- Name of Tournament球赛名称
KLBA / Evergreen Cup 15 and Under Basketball Championship
- To promote the game of basketballand to raise the standard of the game
- To foster better relationship between players, coaches and referees
- To select players to represent the state for National Championships
- Main Organiser主办机构
Kuala Lumpur Basketball Association
- Main Sponsor赞助商
Evergreen Adventure Sdn Bhd
- Tournament Start Date开赛日期
4thApril 2015 (Saturday)
- Tournament Venues比赛地点
SJK(C) Kung Min, Jalan Landak, Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
DBKL/MABA Stadium, 大马篮总,6 Jalan Hang Jebat, 50150 Kuala Lumpur
- Teams and Players Registration参加单位与职球员资格
- Only teams and players registered under KLBA are allowed to participate in this tournament. All players are required to fill in the player registration form. All teams are also to fill up the team registration form.
- The player’s registration fee is RM10.00 for 1 years and new team registration fee is RM100.00. Any player who has registered and participated in the current year’s prior tournament are exempted from paying the player registration fee. Any players who represented Kuala Lumpur in any National Championships in 2013 and 2014 are also exempted from the player registration fee.
- Each team may appoint a team manager, a head coach and an assistant coach,an official and 12 players. The team manager may be the head coach. Each team can only have a maximum of 16 registered persons.
每球队职球员包括领队一名、教练一名、副教练一名、职员一名，以及球员十二名, 领队可兼任教练, 无论如何，每队职员人数最多只能十六名。
- Participating players must be born in the year of 2000 or after. The team manager must be a person above the age of 21 years old.
- All MABA National and National Youth players are required to participate with their own teams. If their own team is not participating in the tournament, they are free to play for other teams.
- All players participating in this tournament shall be deemed to have provided consent to KLBA to select them to participate in any National Championships.
- No player shall be allowed to represent two teams in the same tournament.
- Only Malaysian citizens or Permanent Residents with a blue MyKad are allowed to participate in this tournament.
- Once the tournament has commenced, any player found to be in breach of tournament rules and regulations shall be disqualified from further participation of the tournament. If the team has less than 10 qualified players to play during the game, the whole team shall be disqualified as well. The team deposit shall be forfeited and the players shall be given warning letters.
- The organiser has the right to accept or reject a team/player registration. All decisions made are final.
- All participating teams MUST fill up the application form with all details of team managers, coaches and players provided as well as a proper photograph attached. Otherwise the organiser may reject the team’s application to participate.
- Tall Talent Players and Points高苗积分与比赛制度
- Tall talent points shall be calculated based on the latest international rules and the team standings shall be based on the rules and regulations set by KLBA.
- The requirement to qualify as a tall talent player is as follows:
- Boys – 184 cm
- Girls – 171 cm
- Any teams with tall talent players are required to play on court for a minimum of 10 minutes. Each registered tall talent player shall be awarded 0.25 points. A maximum of 1 point shall be added to the standings of each team (a maximum of 4 tall talent players are allowed only).
- Any team with tall talent players who play a minimum of 20 minutes shall be awarded an additional 0.5 points to their standings per player with an overall maximum of 1 point. (a maximum of 4 tall talent players are allowed only)
- Game Format比赛制度
- The organizer will have the full authority rights to decide the game format.
- Registration Procedure报名手续
- All participating teams are required to follow the procedures listed below.
- All application forms MUST be completed prior to submission
- Each team must pay a team registration fee of RM300.00
- Each team must pay a refundable deposit of RM200.00
- All KLBA affiliates and corporate members teams as well as school teams are required to pay the team registration fee.
- All cheques written must be crossed and shall be made in favour of “Kuala Lumpur Basketball Association”
所有支票必须划线，并应该以下英文书写“Kuala Lumpur Basketball Association”
- Applications will be rejected if the following occurs.
- Application forms not received prior to the closing date (will be strictly adhered to)
- No team registration fees, deposits and player registration fees are received (will be strictly adhered to)
- Team managers, coaches or their representative did not attend the team manager’s meeting/draw.
- No proper application form received during the team manager’s meeting.
- Due date for Submission of Forms
29thMarch 2015 (Sunday) at 2pm at KLBA Office (3rd Floor MABA Building)
3 月29日（星期日） 下午2点隆坡篮球总会会议室，大马篮总大厦三楼
- Team Managers Meeting / Draw领队会议和抽签
- The meeting/draw shall be conducted on:
29th March 2015 (Sunday) at 3pm at KLBA Office (3rd Floor MABA Building)
- Tournament Schedule赛程表
- Once the tournament schedule has been released, all teams are not allowed to request for changes to the schedule. Only the organiser, under special circumstances, shall allow for any changes to the schedule. Each team may send a representative to collect the schedule prior to the start of the tournament.
- Substitution of Players替代球员
- No players can be substituted or changed after the team manager’s meeting.
- After the draw, no changes are allowed to the application form.
- Each team must have 2 sets of jerseys, including a white jersey and a dark coloured jersey.
- The first team named in the schedule (left) shall wear white jersey while the second team named in the schedule (right) shall wear dark-coloured jerseys.
- However, if the 2 teams agree, they may interchange the colours of the jerseys.
- In the event that both teams are wearing a similar coloured jersey, the team wearing the incorrect colour must change their jersey.
- Each team’s jersey shall be numbered from 4 to 15 and must be clearly printed on the front and back of the jersey.
- Teams without two sets of different coloured jerseys are required to inform the organiser or the opposing team 24 hours prior to the game to avoid clashes in jersey colour which would make officiating the game difficult.
- All players must tuck in their shirts into their playing shorts at all times while on court.
- Team Bench/Seating比赛队伍席位
- The first team named in the schedule (left) shall sit at the left side of the table official while the second team named in the schedule (right) shall sit at the right side of the table officials.
- All team managers and coaches are to be properly attired. No slippers are allowed on court and smoking at the bench area is prohibited.
- Opening & Closing Ceremony开幕和闭幕典礼
- A minimum of 8 players are required to attend the opening and closing ceremony.
- All players present must wear the sponsored T-Shirt provided. The T-Shirt can be collected 1 hour prior to the Opening Ceremony. If any player found not wearing the sponsored T-Shirt, he/she will not be counted as part of the team.
- All players must also wear appropriate footwear. No slippers allowed.
- The Deposit shall be forfeited if the following occurs.
- The team is late for the tournament; the organiser will not accept any excuses.
- If a team goes on strike, or refuses to continue with the game. The violating team shall be fined RM500.00 and the deposit forfeited.
- Being disqualified by FIBA Rules 2012
- If a team is unable to attend the opening and closing ceremonies.
- The deposit can be collected after the closing ceremony. If any team has violated any rules and regulations, the deposit may be withheld. The team has 2 weeks after the closing ceremony to write in to provide an explanation of their violation of the rules and regulations. If no appeal letter is received within 2 weeks the deposit shall be forfeited.
- During the tournament, if any player or coach is found fighting with other people on court, the organiser may disqualify the team depending on the severity of the incident. The organiser reserves the right to ban the team from participating in any KLBA sanctioned tournament for 2 years.
- Inspection and Verification of Players Identity审查职球员资格
- All players must produce their originalMyKad or original Birth Certificate (for players below 12 years old) for inspection prior to the start of the first game.Photocopies are NOT accepted. Any player who does not provide proof on the first game of the tournament may be barred from playing in the game until such proof has been provided.
- If the organiser suspects the identity of the player, the organiser will approach the team manager or coach for further identification. In the event the team manager or the coach refuses to cooperate, or the player is unable to produce any documentation to verify his/her identity, the organiser may remove the said player from the playing list and bar the said player from sitting at the team bench area and participating in the tournament.
- Special Rules for KLBA/Evergreen Cup 15 & Under Basketball Tournament特别规则
- At least 15 minutes before the game is scheduled to begin, each coach or his representative shall give the table official a list with the names and corresponding numbers of the team members who will play in the First Quarter and Second Quarter of the game, as well as the name of the captain of the team of each quarter.
- Only 6 players shall be allowed to be registered in the First Quarter and another separate 6 players registered for the Second Quarter.
- Those registered in the First Quarter and played in the First Quarter are not allowed to play in the Second Quarter and vice versa. In the second half of the game (i.e. 3rd and 4th Quarters), all players are allowed to play at any time.
- During the First and Second Quarter of the game, each team players must use either half court or full court man to man defense.
- Either the coach or the assistant coach, but only one of them at any given time, is permitted to remain standing during the game. They may address the players verbally during the game provided they remain within their team bench area. The assistant coach shall not address the officials.
- The organising committee shall decide on the types of awards for the tournament. The types of awards will depend on the number of participating teams in the tournament.
- Surrender/Give Up弃权
- If the team fails to show up within 15 minutes of the game, and without informing the organiser that they are late, the team shall be deemed to have surrendered their game. Any points collected from previous games played shall be deleted. Unless there are any special reasons provided, the organiser’s decision shall be final.
- In the event of any team not satisfied with the final results, the captain of that team shall immediately at the end of the game, inform the referee that his team is protesting against the result of the game and sign the scoresheet in the space marked ‘Captain’s signature in case of protest’.
- To make this protest valid, it is necessary for the team captain or coach to give confirmation of this protest in writing. This must be made within twenty (20) minutes following the end of the game.
- The referee shall, within 1 hour following the end of the game, report the incident which leads to the protest, to the Chairman of the Technical Committee.
- A RM300.00 deposit shall be collected when the objection is made known. If the objection is successful the deposit shall be refunded. If it is not successful the deposit shall be forfeited.
- The team may further appeal any decision made by the organising committee with another RM500.00 deposit. The award and discipline chairman shall make his final verdict and his decision shall be final and no further appeal shall be entertained. All decisions made shall not be brought forward to any court of law.
- Selection of State Players州代表队初选球员
- Any player chosen to attend selection trials at the selected dates must attend. If the player is unable to attend the selection trials, a written letter from the parents or coach must be forwarded immediately. Failure to attend the said trials may result in the said player being subjected to disciplinary action by KLBA.
- Any player selected to train under the state team training programme who either refuses to attend, or skip training without any reason whatsoever, will be subjected to disciplinary action.
- Any player found to be representing another state without the prior approval from KLBA will be barred from all KLBA sanctioned tournaments until the age of 19 years old.
- Mishaps/Untoward Incidents意外与伤亡事件
- The participants shall release the organiser of any responsibility in the event of injury, death and/or loss of property.
- Rainy Days (for tournaments held at open air courts only)雨天（对于在室外球场举行的比赛）
- In the event of rainy day which interrupts the tournament, the referee may decide to postpone the said game. The tournament chairman shall decide on a new date and time and venue to replace the postponed game. The decision of the tournament chairman shall be final and no protest can be made once the decision is made.
- Irregularities to the Rules and Regulations
- In the event of disputes, FIBA rules 2012 will preside over other rules. KLBA reserves the right to alter or amend the rules and regulations as it sees fit from time to time. All teams are required to abide by the decision made by the committee and no objections shall be entertained.